Allow us to run down the completely pleasant issues that occur on this trailer.
- A Triceratops mecha with big rattling weapons on its again.
- Dozens of purple pterodactyl mecha.
- Mech armor being pushed by vehicles
- That mech armor then breaks aside and varieties over the dinosaurs, seemingly permitting people to “pilot” an precise dinosaur.
- Spider wanting mecha?
- T-Rex mech stomping by photo voltaic panels. WHO NEEDS RENEWABLE ENERGY?
- T-Rex mech biting down on a mecha mammoth’s trunk and utilizing it to annihilate one other mecha mammoth.
- A dino mech extending, like, six big swords out of itself to slice open an enemy.
This present appears to be like unbelievable! It may have the worst plot ever however getting a TV present with that stage of animation with THOSE mechs? Sign us up! The Megazords are however a distant reminiscence now. We solely care about Armored Saurus! (Which is a incredible identify.)
Hailing from StudioEon and Daewon Media, this Korean sequence is ready to premiere in July 2021 with 26 episodes deliberate. The present appears to be like to be all inexperienced screened with the actors principally working in an enormous inexperienced display set. You can see extra of that in a nifty making-of video, which additionally offers us an outline of the sequence as nicely.
A dinosaur robotic outfitted with a state-of-the-art mechanical go well with, and a narrative of a boy and woman pilots preventing in opposition to a military of extraterrestrial mechanical dinosaurs that invaded the Earth. It is a CG dwell motion. The friendship between the dinosaurs and the pilots and their progress interval are being drawn, and sooner or later, movies and animations are scheduled to be produced.
The primary characters are making mates with the (in some way?) nonetheless alive dinosaurs AND pilot them? Watch out Power Rangers, you might have some competitors!