NeocoreGames continues to update Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor – Martyr, its action RPG set in the Warhammer 40K universe. Season 2: Khorne has commenced and it sees a new enemy faction introduced in the Khorne. Eleven new enemy units, an increased Inquisitorial Rank Cap and an increased Item Level Cap have also been introduced.
Along with all the cap increases, a new subsector has been opened with Agartha. The minimum power rating is 1500 with two Investigations available for players to undertake. An interesting new mechanic in Season 2 is Blood Tithe which sees the weather and difficulty change dyanmically as more Khorne are killed. Increased weather variety can now be spotted on all maps.
Quality of life features abound including tool tips for Materials and Techtree improvements. Locked Tarot Cards can also be previewed beforehand to find out their unlock methods. Finally, a detailed Crafting Preview option has been added. A number of different bug fixes and improvements also arrive with the latest update so check them all out below.
- New enemy Faction: Khorne
- 11 new enemy units
- Inquisitorial Rank cap increased to 80
- Item level cap increased to 70
- The Agartha Subsector has opened. Minimum power rating: 1500
- Two new Investigations available
- New game mechanic: Blood Tithe – Dynamic weather and difficulty change as you slaughter Khorne forces
- Detailed Crafting Preview
- Added detailed tooltips for Materials and Techtree improvements
- Players can now preview locked Tarot cards to see their unlock methods
- Increased weather variety across all maps
- Keybindings and the controller layout selection are no longer lost after changing the “enable controller” option
- Fixed the Martyrdom Crusader perk
- Fixed missing briefing videos in localized versions
- Fixed Defense missions in Co-Op
- Fixed the Red Thirst buff in Co-Op
- Fixed the Evasive Bionics and the Evasive Rites buff
- The Psychic Parry skill in the Defense tree now gives a +100% Deflect bonus to the Force Sword
Various minor fixes and improvements
- Adjusted DLC investigation rewards
- Improved Morality point rewards for Priority Assignment choices