Bungie has launched a new hotfix for Destiny 2, which fixes bugs and primarily buffs (*2*) following the Solar 3.0 modifications. However, it additionally up to date the outline for Caliban’s Hand, the brand new Hunter Exotic which was speculated to pair with Throwing Knife. After stories of bugs, it now states: “Proximity Knife scorches targets it damages with its explosions, or ignites targets on a direct kill.”
As per a extremely upvoted put up on Reddit, that is one other occasion of merely ignoring the problems with a bugged Exotic versus fixing it. Other modifications with the hotfix embody Pinnacle gear now not dropping greater than as soon as per week from Duality’s Master problem. Whether it’s Legend or Master problem, encounters will solely drop Pinnacle rewards as soon as per week for every class.
Check out the complete notes for hotfix 184.108.40.206 beneath. Destiny 2 is presently accessible for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, PC and Google Stadia with Season of the Haunted presently underway.
Raids and Dungeons
- We have mounted a problem the place Pinnacle gear was dropping greater than as soon as per week within the Master model of the Duality dungeon. Encounters from both Legend or Master, whichever is accomplished first, reward pinnacles as soon as per week per class. Pinnacle rewards have been unrestricted in Duality Master mode earlier than this modification.
- Fixed a problem that blocked progress in Grasp of Avarice closing boss encounter. Captain Avarokk would possibly nonetheless present some shaky animations in the course of the combat.
- Fixed a problem that would trigger an exercise crash in the course of the Caretaker encounter in Vow of the Disciple.
- Removed Powerful rewards from Deep Stone Crypt when it’s not a weekly featured Raid.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed a problem the place some weapons wouldn’t get Deepsight development
- Fixed a problem the place the improved model of Bait and Switch was not working.
- Fixed a problem the place Adaptive Munitions was not engaged on Glaives.
- Fixed a problem the place the Exotic Sidearm Trespasser was not accessible in Collections.
- Fixed a problem the place the Season Pass Auto Rifle Firefright was not accessible in Collections
- Fixed a problem the place the Conscripted decoration for Traveler’s Chosen might now not be geared up
- Updated the outline of the Roast ‘Em perk on the Hunter Exotic arms Caliban’s Hand: “Proximity Knife scorches targets it damages with its explosions, or ignites targets on a direct kill.”
- Fixed a problem the place Artifice Armor misplaced their particular mod socket.
- Heat Rises: Added habits: Consuming your grenade now additionally releases a burst of treatment x2 round you, therapeutic you and your close by allies. Consuming a Healing Grenade will increase the power of the burst to treatment x3 and consuming a Touch of Flame Healing Grenade gives Restoration as an extra profit.
- Icarus Dash: Added habits: While airborne, quickly defeating targets together with your Super or any weapon cures you.
- Celestial Fire: Each Celestial Fire projectile now applies 10 Scorch stacks. This is elevated to fifteen stacks with Ember of Ashes geared up.
- Burning Maul: Buffed harm in PvE by 25%.
- Roaring Flames: While Roaring Flames is energetic, your uncharged melee assault now offers Solar harm and applies 30 scorch stacks to targets per hit. This is elevated to 40 stacks with Ember of Ashes geared up. Fixed a problem the place the Roaring Flames Aspect wouldn’t proc on some Solar grenade kills.
- Consecration: Fragment slots elevated from 1 to 2. Raised the peak of the secondary assault’s floor wave by 25% to extra simply catch gamers who bounce too late.
Ember of Benevolence
Fixed a problem that triggered this Fragment to activate and refresh inconsistently. Should now all the time activate from:
- Allies coming into your Healing Rift or Well of Radiance.
- Healing allies with a Healing Grenade, Heat Rises grenade devour, Edge of Intent Warlock Glaive turret, or Phoenix Dive touchdown detonation.
- Hitting allies with Lumina’s Noble Rounds or Boots of the Assembler orbs.
- Fixed a problem with Vortex, Voidwall, and Solar grenades inflicting them to deal much less harm than meant in opposition to PvE targets.
- Fixed a problem the place sure Rare armor was in a position to be dismantled for Legendary rewards.
- Fixed a problem the place the Season 17 Season Pass +10 ranks bundle was not correctly displaying on Eververse.
- Fixed a problem with the Russian translation for the perk Sleight of Hand. Now it correctly states the perk performance.