Britney Spears determined to pull her ex, Kevin Federline, who can be the daddy of her two sons.
“I was mean as hell… it was beyond me… I think the thing that made people so uncomfortable was the fact I was unbelievably SILENT,” she wrote.
“But geez my ex-husband wouldn’t see me when I flew to New York with a baby inside me and Las Vegas when he was shooting a video!!!”
Britney claimed she “played it off” by consuming pickles and chewing on ice. “As the ice hit my tongue, I got a text saying ‘If you don’t divorce Kevin he will publicly do it to you.’ Since I hadn’t seen him in a while I already knew it was over…”
Britney filed for divorce from Kevin on November 7, 2006. The former couple share custody of their teenage sons, with Kevin getting them 70% of the time and Britney having them for the remaining 30%.
Tags ·Britney spears·divorce·Kevin federline