Gearbox Software’s Borderlands series is turning ten years old this month and its Anniversary Event Celebration is currently live in Borderlands 3. Lasting five weeks, Bonus Boss Loot week is currently running and offers increased chances of Legendaries from bosses. Tomorrow marks the start of the Rare Spawn Hunt which lasts until October 14th so farm any remaining bosses while you still can.
Each week of the celebration has a special theme attached to it. Rare Spawn Hunt essentially makes the rare enemies spawn more frequently and their Legendaries will have increased drop chances. Some rare spawns include Rakkman, Mother Grogans and El Dragon Jr. Check out the full list below:
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It’s P**s, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Grogans – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
On October 15th, “Show Me the Eridium” will be the theme and seems to offer increased Eridium drops. Expect more details on the same later. Gearbox is also prepping the Bloody Harvest event to celebrate Halloween with new bosses, outfits and weapons so stay tuned for that as well.
Borderlands 3 is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Check out our official review here.